Come join our team at EPIC Behavioral Healthcare! Our mission is to strengthen our community by providing person-centered care to individuals and families impacted by substance use and mental health disorders and other behaviors through a comprehensive system of Education, Prevention, Intervention and Counseling. Our system of care includes outpatient substance use and mental health treatment, inpatient and community recovery support services, and prevention and wellness programs. EPIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At EPIC, we are dedicated to improving our community’s access to industry-leading behavioral health care. Our promise to our team is to offer employee-centric activities, generous paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision insurance, 403(b) retirement plan with company match, and company-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We offer a shift differential of one (1) dollar an hour added to our competitive pay for nurses who work the overnight shift.
We also are offering a sign on bonus of $1,000 at 45 days for day shift (7am-7:30 pm) and $1,500 sign on bonus at 45 days for the night shift (7 pm-7:30 am).
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The PRN Nurse will work 7 pm till 7 am, 3 nights a week and every third weekend. Position will provide care and monitoring the mental and medical stability of the clients in a detox facility.
This is a full-time position at 40 hours weekly and includes the following responsibilities:
- Provide unit supervision on assigned shifts.
- Screening and intake of clients
- Development of a diagnostic impression for those clients screened.
- Assessing client mental health for appropriate psychiatric disposition, medical and substance abuse assessment.
- Medical treatment as ordered by the physician.
- Medical triage
- Administration of emergency medications
- Crisis intervention
- Emergency procedures
- One year or more experience in substance use and/or mental health setting.
- Must be a licensed LPN or RN.
- Level 2 background screen and a negative drug screen
- Professional References