Come join our team at EPIC Behavioral Healthcare! Our mission is to strengthen our community by providing person-centered care to individuals and families impacted by substance use and mental health disorders and other behaviors through a comprehensive system of Education, Prevention, Intervention and Counseling. Our system of care includes outpatient substance use and mental health treatment, inpatient and community recovery support services, and prevention and wellness programs. EPIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At EPIC, we are dedicated to improving our community’s access to industry-leading behavioral health care. Our promise to our team is to offer employee-centric activities, generous paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision insurance, 403(b) retirement plan with company match, and company-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
This role will offer the support needed to complete the plan of care for the patient including Case Management duties as needed. This role is responsible for planning, implementing, and coordinating the activities and services constituting the assessment, referral, supportive counseling, and transition/discharge planning for individuals enrolled into an EPIC substance use or mental health outpatient program.
The Nurse Care Manager Outpatient Clinic will:
- Provide screening and intake of clients.
- Assessing client mental health for appropriate psychiatric disposition,
- Provide medical and substance abuse assessment,
- Provide medical treatment as ordered by the physician or APRN,
- Refer clients to community agencies when applicable,
- Provide medical triage,
- Provide administration of emergency medications, crisis intervention, emergency procedures, and other health care related issues.
- Work in the detox/residential unit to cover for call outs as needed.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- One year or more experience in substance use and/or mental health setting.
- Must be a licensed LPN or RN.
- Level 2 background check required.
- Drug testing and references required.
- References required.